Resume’ PDF Download: James Lynch-Digital-Advertising-Resume-2019
Sept-2014 to Present, Full-Time/Part-Time
Aidance Scientific: Digital Marketing Manager.
• Driving consumer sales for specialty skin care products via all paid web marketing channels:
• Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo, Amazon, eBay, Rakuten, Criteo, CJ.com & Up-Sell-it.
• Manage online retail relationships with: Walgreens.com, Drugstore.com & Pharmaca.com
Jul – 2012 to Present
PPC Equation – Digital Marketing Consultant
• Assisting Clients with: Pay Per Click Advertising – All Channels – Ecommerce/Direct Sales & Lead Generation
• Analytics – Email Marketing – Inbound/Content Marketing – 3rd Party Platforms: Amazon, eBay, Etc.
Nov-2012 – Aug-2014
Propel Marketing: Manager – Search Engine Marketing Dept.
• Managing day to day department operations and staff of 7 SEM Analysts.
• Department focus is to provide quality web leads for 350+ SMBs & fostering renewals and up-sell opportunities.
Apr-2011 – Nov-2012
Search Marketing Corporation: Search Marketing Analyst – Digital Advertising Specialist.
• Contracted to manage all pay-per-click for Euro Pro LLC. EP sells the Shark series of vacuum products http://www.sharkclean.com/ and the Ninja Blender Kitchen System http://www.ninjakitchen.com/.
Sept-2009 – April-2011
Astonish Results: Search Marketing Analyst – Digital Advertising Specialist.
• Part of team that was hired to rebuild and expand the SEM Department. Managed 50 PPC accounts for Insurance Agency Clients, trained & mentored entry level SEM Team members, developed & implemented processes and best practices to make the SEM department a success.
Skill Set Overview – Links: Certifications | LinkedIn | More
• Certified: Google AdWords, Bing/Yahoo – Kenshoo & MatchCraft Local – Bid Management
• Paid Search Advertising – All forms: pay per click, PLAs, retargeting, display, etc.
• Google Analytics – Omniture
• Search Engine Optimization / Organic
• Email Marketing
• Social Media Marketing/Management
• Content Creation/Management – WordPress – Pixel Silk
• Basic HTML & CSS
• Basic Adobe Photoshop
• Creator of several operational and cost savings programs and processes
Additional Work History:
Feb-2006 to Sept-2009:
ADP Dealer Services: Search Marketing Analyst – Digital Advertising Specialist.
Highlights: Managed all paid search engine marketing for 40-50 automotive dealers throughout the country.
Education: Cypress College, Cypress, CA – Communications